Mastering Concepts in Chemistry Software
||Consisting of 15 units, Mastering Concepts in Chemistry software
is designed to enhance your classroom presentation of the concepts and skills
students must have to progress and succeed in chemistry.
- Each unit contains a step-by-step presentation of major concepts.
- The colorful graphics and animation elicit student interaction and excitement.
- Sets of review questions appear at intervals, so you can assess mastery with ease.
- The software contains a Teacher Presentation Version and an Individual Student Version.
- The program includes a student Study Guide and a complete Teacher Guide containing a hard
copy version of all software screens.
|Complete Package (Windows)
|Volume I (Units 1-7)
|Volume II (Units 8-15)
back to top | return to index
For classroom presentation:
- 386 or higher processor
- 3 1/2" floppy drive hard disk drive
- 4M or more of RAM
- Windows 3.1 or better
- VGA video card and monitor.
- A large-screen monitor for whole-class viewing or an LCD color panel for use with an
overhead projector is recommended.