||Glencoe Accounting: Real-World Applications and Connections, Advanced Course
|THE ULTIMATE SCHOOL-TO-CAREER CONNECTION
Student Edition 0-07-846140-5
Teacher Annotated Edition 0-07-846143-X
Teacher Classroom Resources 0-07-846148-0
This totally redesigned program builds on the content presented in the First-Year Course. Maintaining its real-world focus, this course is designed for both college-bound and vocational students alike.
- Peachtree® Accounting for Windows is integrated throughout the program. Point-of-use Smart Guides are provided in the textbook. Complete step-by-step instructions are found for every Peachtree problem in the Chapter Reviews and Working Papers.
- Transaction Analysis Model is presented for each accounting task and transaction.
- Source Documents drive the content. Hundreds of examples of source documents are included in the text. Selected end-of-chapter problems and the six mini-practice sets have source documents in the Chapter reviews and Working Papers.
- 25 real-world businesses, one for each chapter, connect accounting concepts and procedures to today’s business world.
- Workplace Connections activities allow students to apply chapter content to their own work environments.
- Analyzing Financial Reports brings accounting to life as students analyze portions of Safeway Inc. financial statements (included in the textbook appendix).
- Reviewing the First Five Steps in the Accounting Cycle
- Reviewing the Final Five Steps in the Accounting Cycle
- Cash, Short-Term Investments, and Accounts Receivable
- Notes Receivable
- Accounting for Inventories
- Property, Plant, and Equipment Assets and Intangible Assets
- Notes Payable, Accounts Payable, and Other Current Liabilities
- Long-Term Liabilities
- Stockholders’ Equity: Contributed Capital
- Stockholders’ Equity: Earnings and Distributions
- The Work Sheet, Adjustments, and Financial Statements
- Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Statements
- The Statement of Cash Flows
- Partnerships: Formation, Dissolution, and Liquidation
- Partnerships: Division of Profits and Losses
- Not-for-Profit Organizations: Budgeting and Control
- Not-for-Profit Organizations: Financial Reporting
- Departmental Accounting Systems
- Branch Accounting
- Internal Control and the Voucher System
- Manufacturing Accounting
- Product Costing: Job Order and Process Cost Accounting Systems
- Managerial Cost Control
- Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships
- Using Cost Data for Pricing Decisions
Student EditionWorking Papers
Import Expressions, Inc.*Import Expressions, Inc. Teacher Manual
Teacher Annotated Edition*Working Papers, Teacher Annotated EditionTeacher Classroom Resources*Lesson Plans*Demonstration Problems*Blackline Masters Booklet*Strategies for Teaching Ethics in AccountingSolutions and Teaching Transparencies
Teacher Software Package
Performance Assessment Package including ExamView® Software
and Printed Testbank*Audit TestsCertificates of Achievement (25 pack)*Chapter Tests*Chapter Quizzes*Unit Tests
*Included in the Teacher Classroom Resources