||Business and Personal Finance
Kapoor, Dlabay, Hughes
GIVE STUDENTS THE PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL SKILLS THEY NEED TO SUCCEED
Business and Personal Finance shows high school students how to manage their personal finances now and in the future. This program gives insights into how businesses manage their finances and why wise financial management is critical to personal and business success.
- High-interest features, an engaging visual program, and easy-to-read content make the program useful for all types of learners.
- Real-World Applications promote critical-thinking skills and link finance to other fields of study.
- Standard & Poor’s Q & A presents questions and answers from Standard & Poor's experts.
- Standard & Poor's Case Study includes an analysis and recommendation from Standard & Poor's, as well as three critical-thinking questions.
- What's Your Financial ID? consists of short self-assessment quizzes that highlight students' personal financial styles.
Teacher Annotated Site
- The Teacher Annotated Edition is filled with teaching strategies that help you meet the learning needs of every student. Point-of-use references to other classroom resources are included.
Table of Contents
|Planning Personal Finances|
Chapter 1 Personal Financial Planning
Chapter 2 Financial Aspects of Career Planning
Chapter 3 Money Management Strategy
Chapter 4 Consumer Purchasing Strategies and Legal Protection
Banking and Credit
Chapter 5 Banking
Chapter 6 Consumer Credit
Chapter 7 The Finances of Housing
Investing Your Financial Resources
Chapter 8 The Fundamentals of Investing
Chapter 9 Stocks
Chapter 10 Bonds and Mutual Funds
Chapter 11 Real Estate and Other Investment Alternatives
Protecting Your Finances
Chapter 12 Planning Your Tax Strategy
Chapter 13 Home and Motor Vehicle Insurance
Chapter 14 Health, Disability, and Life Insurance
Chapter 15 Retirement and Estate Planning
Introduction to Business Finance
Chapter 16 Introduction to Financial Management for Business
Chapter 17 Sources of Funding
Chapter 18 Financial Accounting
Chapter 19 Managing Payroll and Inventory
Organization and Financial Planning
Chapter 20 Types of Business Ownership
Chapter 21 Developing a Financial Plan
Chapter 22 Pricing, Costing, and Growth
- Interactive Lesson Planner CD-ROM gives you instant access to print resources for Business and Peronal Finance.
- Student Activity Workbook reinforces student learning with hands-on activities correlated to chapter content. A Teacher Annotated Edition is available.
- Standard & Poor's Extension Activities presents interesting relevant articles related to the chapter content from various Standard & Poor's publications. Vocabulary, fact and idea review questions, and critical thinking and discussions activities are included. An answer key is provided.
- Teacher Resource Binder contains the Teacher Annotated Edition of the Student Activity Workbook, along with Blackline Masters, Internet Resources, Lesson Plans, and Reproducible Tests.
- ExamView® Pro Testmaker CD-ROM includes ready-made chapter and unit tests with answer keys. You can also create customized tests.
- finance05.glencoe.com includes information, activities, and exercises to reinforce textbook material.
- Student Text
- Student Activity Workbook
- Kids' Kits Savings Starter
- Kids' Kits Savings Starter (set of 25)
- Kids' Kits My Money: Money Talk for the Young & Savvy
- Kids' Kits My Money: Money Talk for the Young and Savvy (set of 25)
- Kids' Kits Money Talk: Steps to Build Your Financial Future
- Kids' Kits Money Talk: Steps to Build Your Financial Future (set of 25)
- Money Matters Simulation
- Teacher Annotated Edition
- *Student Activity Workbook, Teacher Annotated Edition
- *Lesson Plans
- *Reproducible Tests
- *Internet Resources
- *Blackline Masters
- Teacher Resource Binder (Includes Student Activity Workbook, Teacher Annotated Edition; Blackline Masters; Internet Resources; Lesson Plans; and Reproducible Tests)
- Standard & Poor's Extension Activities
- Your Personal Financial Planner
- Money Matters Simulation Teacher Manual
- Marketing Your Personal Finance Program
- BusinessWeek Business Poster Package
- Kids' Kits, Teacher Manual
- ExamView® Pro Testmaker CD-ROM
- Financial Planner Software CD-ROM
- PowerPoint® Presentations CD-ROM
- Interactive Lesson Planner CD-ROM
- Glencoe Business Video Package
- Glencoe Business Video Package
*Included in the Teacher Resource Binder