||Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Student Edition 0-07-861303-5
Student Activity Workbook 0-07-867760-2
Webworks, Student Edition 0-07-867764-5
Teacher Annotated Edition 0-07-867759-9
GIVE YOUR STUDENTS THE TOOLS THEY NEED TO START A SMALL BUSINESS AND MAKE IT GROW
Seventy percent of high school students say they want to start their own businesses. This completely revised program provides them with the information and skills that lead to success. It also benefits student-employees by giving them an appreciation for the realities of business, and it helps all students understand their role as consumers.
- The latest developments in small business, including international business opportunities and the increasing importance of technology.
- The program contains six units that deal with: starting a business, research and planning, marketing, management, financing, and growth.
- To facilitate ease of reading, the six units are divided into 24 chapters; each chapter contains two sections.
- Integrated reading strategies help students prepare for and reviewing their reading.
- Activities such as role playing and cooperative learning activities help students develop their communication and teamwork skills.
- Every chapter includes a full-page feature called The Electronic Entrepreneur that offers opportunities for students to learn how the Internet is used in business activities.
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- Your Potential as an Entrepreneur
- Recognizing Opportunity
- Global Opportunities
- Feasibility and Business Planning
- Market Analysis
- Types of Business Ownership
- The Legal Environment
- Site Selection and Layout Planning
- The Marketing Plan
- The Price Strategy
- the Promotion Strategy
- The Promotion Strategy-Developing and Managing Sales
- Preparing and Planning to Manage
- Managing Purchasing and Inventory
- Production Management and Distribution
- Managing Operations and Staffing
- Managing Human Resources
- Financing Your Business
- Financial Management
- Accounting and Record Keeping
- Risk Management
- Making Your Business Grow
- Social and Ethical Responsibility
Teacher Annotated Edition
- Teaching suggestions in a four-color format will help you reach students of every ability level and background.
- The Unit Planning Guide provides activities to draw students into chapter material and offers unit preview questions and answers.
- The Chapter Planning Guide organizes the chapter's objectives, NBEA standards, features, and resources for at-a-glance reference.
- Lesson Plans help you Focus, Teach, Assess, and Close every lesson effectively.
- Each chapter's Annotations feature teaching suggestions, including Springboard Activities, Discussion Starters, Critical Thinking Activities, Math Problems, Cooperative Learning, Reinforcement, and Extension.
- The Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management program offers the most complete selection of teacher resources available.
- New! The Interactive Lesson Planner CD-ROM will let you customize the Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management curriculum to meet your needs.
- New! The Business Plan Project Workbook offers instructions and worksheets for students to use to write a business plan.
- New! The Webworks entrepreneurial simulation traces the steps used to create a profitable Web site.
- New! ExamView® Pro Testbank Generator CD-ROM
- New! Web Site
- New! PowerPoint® Presentations
- Student Activity Workbook
- Student Activity Workbook, Teacher Annotated Edition
- Student Edition
- Student Activity Workbook
- Webworks Student Edition
- Business Plan Project Workbook
- Multimedia Yearbooks
- Teacher Annotated Edition
- *Student Activity Workbook, Teacher Annotated Edition
- Business Plan Project Workbook, Teacher Manual
- Teacher Classroom Resources
- PowerPoint® Presentations CD-ROM
- Interactive Lesson Planner CD-ROM
- *Webworks Simulation, Teacher Manual
- ExamView® Pro Test Generator with User Guide CD-ROM (Win/Mac)
*Included in the Teacher Classroom Resources