Farese • Kimbrell • Woloszyk
Student Edition 0-07-861257-8
Student Activity Workbook 0-07-868915-5
Teacher Wraparound Edition 0-07-868914-7
BRING THE NATION’S NUMBER ONE MARKETING PROGRAM DIRECTLY TO YOUR CLASSROOM
The best book to prepare your students for DECA competitions!
- Components can be used in preparation for DECA events to develop strong leadership skills.
- New chapters on marketing’s current hot topics: E-marketing, marketing ethics, international and cross-cultural marketing.
- High-interest Case Studies demonstrate strategies for success.
- Recurring features—Net Marketing, Market Tech, Global Market, and A Matter of Ethics—lead your students into the realities of marketing today and tomorrow.
- The program consistently reinforces mathematics basics and applications.
- End-of-chapter reviews strengthen student learning through the creative use of skill-building practice, concept application, computer activities, critical thinking, and more!
- Unit Labs simulate marketing activities for a diverse range of businesses.
- Web site—visit us at marketing.glencoe.com
- Marketing is All Around Us
- The Marketing Plan
- Political and Economic Analysis
- Global Analysis
- The Free Enterprise System
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Basic Math Skills
- Communication Skills
- Technology Applications for Marketing
- Interpersonal Skills
- Management Skills
- Preparing for the Sale
- Initiating the Sale
- Presenting the Product
- Closing the Sale
- Using Math in Sales
- Promotional Concepts and Strategies
- Visual Merchandising and Display
- Preparing Print Advertisements
- Channels of Distribution
- Physical Distribution
- Stock Handling and Inventory Control
- Price Planning
- Pricing Strategies
- Pricing Math
- Marketing Research
- Conducting Marketing Research
- Product Planning
- Branding, Packaging, and Labeling
- Extended Product Features
- Entrepreneurial Concepts
- Risk Management
- Developing a Business Plan
- Financing the Business
- Identifying Career Opportunities
- Finding and Applying for a Job
- Student Activity Workbook with Teacher Annotated Edition suggests stimulating activities for each chapter.
- Marketing Math Workbook with Teacher Annotated Edition provides supplemental math activities.
- PowerPoint® presentations for the classroom are available for each chapter.
- DECA Prep Workbook with Teacher Annotated Edition correlates the student text with DECA competitive events.
- School-to-Work Handbook helps students integrate course material with on-the-job experience. A Teacher Manual is included.
- Marketing Career Portfolio gives guidelines for your students to develop high-quality portfolios
- BusinessWeek Reader with Case Studies with Teacher Annotated Edition involves your students in up-to-the-minute marketing issues, from e-commerce to product design.
- Web site enhances your students learning experience through extended activities, timed practice, and more.
- Marketing Research Workbook guides students through each critical step of market research. This volume includes practice and concept applications. A Teacher Manual is included.
- Electronic Testbank contains a complete testing program with multiple formats.
- Student EditionStudent Activity WorkbookMarketing Math Workbook, Student EditionDECA Prep WorkbookSchool-to-Work Activity Workbook, Student EditionBusinessWeek Reader with Case StudiesMarket Research Project WorkbookMarketing Career Portfolio
- *Teacher Wraparound Edition*Student Activity Workbook, Teacher Annotated EditionTeacher Classroom Resources*Math Marketing Workbook, Teacher Annotated Edition*Marketing Research Workbook*School-to-Work, Teacher Manual*BusinessWeek Case Studies, Teacher Annotated Edition*DECA Prep Workbook, Teacher Manual*Marketing Career Portfolio, Teacher Annotated Edition
- PowerPoint® Presentation and User GuideVirtual Business PackageExamView® CD-ROMTeacherWorks CD-ROM
*Included in the Teacher Classroom Resources