||Micro Mastery: Keyboarding and Word Processing Applications
Teacher's Annotated Edition 0-02-644454-2
Teacher's Resource Binder 0-02-644461-5
KeyQuest CD-ROM, Teacher's Package 0-02-644455-0
Visit our correlated Keyboarding Web site!
Designed for the middle school student taking computer keyboarding in either personal use or vocational class environments, this program combines keyboarding instruction and word processing applications in a single text.
- NEW KeyQuest CD-ROM contains keyboarding instruction, cross-curricular skillbuilding, and Language Arts timed writings. It is designed to accompany Micro Mastery, but can stand alone! Level 1, keyboarding instruction, is also available on 3.5" site license software disks. These disks are fully networkable and run on Windows 3.1 or higher.
- NEW Cross-Curricular Icon joins the other icons integrated throughout the Student Edition and Teacher's Annotated Edition.
- NEW Unit Openers integrate a sharp, new look and updated technology connections!
- Fifteen units comprise 90 lessons that introduce the keyboard and word processing concepts.
- More than 130 word processing activities and problems incorporate students' interests, making the program more personal and relevant.
- Keyboarding skill is developed by special technique drills, speed and control aids, and realistic keying exercises.
- The keyboarding applications unit introduces word processing concepts and reinforces keying techniques; subsequent units cover short reports, personal communication, tabulation, and multipage reports.
- Language arts development is a focus, as your students review and improve basic punctuation, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Timed writings, guided writings, continuity and fluency practice -- and more -- increase students' skill and accuracy.
- A convenient, comprehensive reference section contains a glossary and illustrations.
- The course can be used with any combination of word processing software and computer hardware.
- More than 50 percent of the problems involve data retrieval. No template or data diskettes are required.
- Teacher's Resource Binder
- *Lesson Plans
- *formatting Solutions
- *Multicultural Timings
- *Cross-Curricular Timings
- *Supplementary Problems and Solutions
- *Transparency Masters
- *Teaching and Grading
- *Tests and Alternative Tests with Answers
- *Testbank with Solutions
- *Alternative Testbank with Solutions
- KeyQuest CD-ROM (IBM and Mac), Individual Student
- KeyQuest CD-ROM (IBM and Mac), Teacher's Package
- KeyQuest Site License Software (IBM)
- KeyQuest Site License Software (Mac)
- KeyQuest User's Guide
*Included in the Teacher's Classroom Resources