|1. Print the data table.
2. Using the turkey baster, draw up water containing zebra fish embryos from the bottom of the aquarium.
3. Release the water into a beaker and allow the embryos to settle to the bottom.
4. Label a petri dish with your name and class period. Fill the bottom of the dish with aquarium water. Using a dropper, place several embryos in your dish.
|5. Your teacher will advise you as to the approximate time that fertilization took place. All ages should be reported in
your data table as hpf (hours past fertilization).
6. Using a binocular microscope, observe the embryos. Make a diagram in your data table of the embryos' appearances and indicate the age of the embryos in hpf.
7. Post your data in the table below.