Chapter 4: Demand
"Change in Demand"
In this chapter you learned that demand is the desire, ability,
and willingness to buy a product. Changes in demand can occur
because of changes in consumer income, in consumer taste,
and in the prices of related products. An increase or a decrease
in the number of buyers for a product or service will also
Destination Title: The
Note: Clicking on the link above will launch a new browser
Need help using your browser for this activity? Click
here for tips.
Start at the U.S. Census Bureau Web site.
Analyze the graphs, then answer the
- Under "Subjects A to Z", click
on the letter "I".
- Scroll down to International Data
Base (IDB) and click on it.
- Then click on Population Pyramids.
- Scroll down the list of countries
and select one.
- Click on Select Years, select
a Graph Size, then click on Submit Query.
- Enter the current year, then Submit
- Print graph.
- Go back, click on Select Years
again and enter the year that is 10 years in the future.