Have you ever
been on a scavenger hunt? In this online scavenger hunt,
rather than trying to find a green paperclip or a maple
leaf, you will be searching for facts about the people
and places related to the holiday of Cinco de Mayo. Explore
the hyperlinks within the text of The Story of Cinco
de Mayo presentation to complete the scavenger hunt!
a worksheet to complete this activity.
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or above.
- Birthplace of Benito Juárez
- Number of French reported killed at Puebla
- Ignacio Zaragoza's cause of death
- Site of Maximilian's execution in Mexico
- Birthplace of Mariachi as we know it today
- Famous volcano found in the state of Puebla
- Napoleon III's relationship to Napoleon I
- Approximate number of Mexicans killed at Puebla
- High-pitched, round-backed guitar used in mariachi
- Year that Execution of Maximilian was painted