LabManager™ is now the database that grows with you! Install this plug-in to take advantage of LabManager's share feature. Then, share your favorite labs or download additional labs from teachers around the country.
Important Note: Shared labs are reviewed and posted once a month for your convenience. Labs are reviewed for safety, content, and whether or not they are duplicates of another lab.
LabManager 1.2 and 1.3 version users: Follow these steps
- Copy the below file "LMPlugin.jar" to your desktop
- Close all applications including LabManager
- Double-click the icon
- Select "Start" (the appropriate selection at the left is already checked)
- A progress bar will appear
- When the progress bar disappears (this may take a minute or two), close the window
- You may now discard the "LMPlugin.jar" file from your harddrive
You are now ready to share your labs!
- Open/launch your LabManager application
- Open a lab you created
- Select File > Share
Your lab is now uploading to a McGraw-Hill server. After a few seconds you will receive a message when your lab has successfully uploaded.
LabManager 1.4 version users: Share functionality is already a feature of your version.